Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sleep is for the weak.

It's 3:51am. My head is screaming and my back aches. I'd like to blame it on this cold thing I have going on, but I think it's stress. Oy. I need to learn to relax.

The list
The other day, I thought I'd post a "list of things to do on unemployment." But that gave a bad vibe. Because my employment status is not what defines me. So now I'm creating a "list of things I now have the opportunity to do."

Now, some of these items include the cleaning out of closets, and creating the aforementioned schedule (please read this word in a bad british rendition). But the list also includes things like:
Take the young son to swimming lessons during the weekday
Be home in the afternoon for the man child's return from school
Take weekday naps
Do yoga two to three times per week with the young son

I'm excited about this list. There are some "milestone" items, and some longer term, maintenance items. It's going to be a nice list.

No comments:

Post a Comment