Friday, October 2, 2009

GOOD NEWS!

The fridge is no longer buzzing. This would be because it is no longer functioning at all, so it's been unplugged. So we now have a 36" cooler on the back porch containing the important groceries. When is Monday??? Oy. I'll tell you, I'll be so thankful to have a fridge again. Seriously, am I THAT spoiled that 3 days without one is a "hardship?"

So, today was good. Movie was cute, popcorn was tasty, Cole had a friend over, and his mom seems like a great lady. The neighborhood park is really as fantastic as I'd hoped! It's a great social tool, and a nice, close, safe place for kids to play.

I'm not even all that tired. Nice. I hope to sleep tonight, though! Perhaps I'm not so tired because I haven't done much in the way of chores??? I did mop. And empty/load/empty/load the dishwasher.

Anyway, that's more than enough droll detail on my "to do" list. :)

I'm looking forward to Monday for the fridge, and Tuesday because I'll have lunch with work friends and go on to get some answers regarding education benefits. Should be a good week. I'm also hoping the weather dries up a bit this weekend so I can take some pictures of the boys in the fall colors while it lasts! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment