Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My wardrobe isn't suitable

Now that the season has made it's final descent into the cooler trend, I've realized that my wardrobe isn't all that suitable for stay-at-home mommyhood.  Slacks and button down shirts are  GREAT for the office, but not so much to make PB&J and clean the floors.  The pity of it is that I have less disposable income to go out and remedy the situation.  I don't want to wear sweatpants all day, everyday, but I do need to dress down into more of the "sporty" realm.  Jeans and cotton tops.  Or something.  Another element of my identity to change...

The days are getting shorter.  I can't help but think back to how I used to go in to work while it was dark, and it would be dark when it was time to go home.  But NOW, I get to see daylight.  Real daylight.  I have the ultimate window office.  With a nice front and back patio.  :)  Plus, my coffee is far superior (all hail the keurig).

More good news!  My parents recently installed an Ooma.  It's a voip device that you pay $250 for the hardware, and there are no monthly fees.  We'll see how their phone number porting works, and if it's easy enough, we'll do it.  That will be another bill down!  And I'm thinking it would justify the expense of an iPhone???  would be cheaper than a landline and cell bill overall...will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment