Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life is back to normal!

The happy hunter is back from his trip.  Life is more normal.  Now I can have a little more time to devote to studying for the GRE, which admittedly, I've not been doing as I'd planned.  I have a lot of vocabulary cards that I haven't reviewed, and I need to review more strategy.  I have just a few items to complete in order to fully complete my application.

It's really easy to get sucked into this apathetic vortex.  Time flies by.  Game ON, Amy... Game ON.

I've found that I spend too much time on the computer.  I'm used to spending a lot of time at the computer.  But now no one is paying me to do it.  It's mostly wasted time.  The earth will still continue to spin if my latest thought isn't posted on facebook.  I developed a great schedule, but it would seem as if it hasn't been effectively implemented.  Define, measure, analyze, improve, control.  Well, I have been lazy about the last step there!

 

1 comment:

  1. I find I spend too much time on the computer too. Some days I won't even turn it on til later in the day because I'm afraid if I do so earlier, I just hang around on it and not get anything else done.

    ReplyDelete