Monday, February 15, 2010

It’s a Good Day For the Gym

I say this mostly because the boys need to be busy.  Oh, MY!  The last couple days have been filled with fighting and roughhousing.  It’s nice enough, perhaps we can go to the park, too?  I’m a bit nervous to take them swimming as it gets busy on the days school is out.

Though I’m not sure we’ll be able to go… Swing is in desperate need of a nap.  He’s been all attitude the last couple of days.  I think I’ll get them some warm lunch and then see if sleep happens. 

Spring?

I have doors and windows open, and I’ve swept off the porches.  I hope Spring sees that as a welcome sign and decides to make her way to my area!  I’m ready for the sunshine again!

I can’t wait for it to warm up so I can clean my windows!  Not that I love the chore, but I do love the clean windows!  I guess there’s nothing keeping me from cleaning the inside windows, but it seems silly to do it when the outside is dirty.  Though I guess it IS warm enough to do them now.  … 

Napoleon

I’ve made an appointment for our pooch to go the vet.  I think he’s diabetic.  He’s put on a lot of weight this last year, and he’s drinking lots of water, and isn’t always able to control his bladder.  Poor pup (and poor carpet!).  We’ll see what we can do.  He’s 10.  Not getting any younger, but he’s still my pupper love.

 

Snow 043

1 comment:

  1. I hope Napoleon is okay.

    Spring? There? I woke up to 26°. The world seems upside down!

    ReplyDelete