Sunday, September 6, 2009

Feelin' Mellow

I'm feeling peaceful today.  I hope this feeling lasts.  It's almost 3 weeks now, and I think the brunt of the bad has passed.  I'm sure I'll still have some negative emotions, but it seems as if most of that is over.

The boys are sick.  The oldest is getting over the cold going around, and my youngest is just starting it.  At least it makes for a quiet day.  The hubs is going to be home in the next day or two, and I'm looking forward to that.  Life will feel more normal.

I've found all the library story times in the nearby libraries, and I'm geared up to take the 3 yo while his brother is in school.  I have another list of things to do with the boys, and some preschool activites for the youngest.  It feels good to feel prepared.

It's a lovely gray, chilly day today.  Most people don't like the gray days, but I think there is a special peace about them.  Coffee, the internet (or a good book) and you're all set.  Besides, the pumpkin spice latte is back at starbucks.  Life is good.

Sooooo... I've got nothing really to talk about.  Other than that today, life is good, and the future looks good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment