Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's late...

It's technically Sunday.  I had to apply for 2 jobs in order to be able to answer the unemployment questions truthfully tomorrow.  Ugh.  There's not much out there in my field.  The rules are to apply for jobs in your field.  Is it bad to hope to NOT be called?  Though I suppose I shouldn't hope anything just yet, since I don't have a firm schooling plan.

I got a lot of dusting done today.  Also got my new wireless printer all hooked up.  How nice to have two computers print to ONE machine!  Thank heavens for modern technology!

Otherwise, I don't have much to contribute.  I'm hoping the little ones will remain in their own beds tonight so that I might get some sleep!  My poochie is giving me the "sleepy-eye."

1 comment:

  1. Yep tomorrow marks 10 months of doing the same for me...and yes there are some that I apply for and pray they won't call me.

    I've applied for some and when I go to interview they are puzzled as to why I even applied for the job with my qualifications...mainly on those parts, it is just to get my foot in the door to hopefully work my way up into something better.

    ReplyDelete