Saturday, September 19, 2009

Keep on plugging on

So, after thought and discussion, the hubs and I have decided to continue to pursue the school track.  We'll sacrifice however we have to in order to get me through another two years.  I'm praying we are on the right course!  Now I just need to crack open the GRE study guides and schedule a test date!  Hey, perhaps if I DO find a job, they'd be willing to work with my school schedule???

I received my severance deposit on friday.  It's half what it should be.  Ugh.  Hopefully it's no problem to get it fixed.  Otherwise, I guess the waiver would be void.

My computer came to my doorstep this morning!  Thank you Mr. Fed Ex Man!  It's pretty and red, and I have a lot of work to do to put information on it and get stuff configured just how I like it. 

I'm settling into my new identity.  Though I spent too much time on the computer today, though that's to be expected... I guess.  New computer and all.

I suppose I don't have anything profound to say.  Not that I often spout profundities... but a litany of daily tasks isn't good for anything but solving others' insomnia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment